Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chapter One, I suppose

Well, here goes.
I'm Nancy, and I am addicted to books.
If you're reading this, then you probably are too. I am currently living in Campbellton, NB, Canada, and I would love to start a book club where other book lovers could get together and discuss their favourite books, or anything they fancy really.
Now, that being said, I do have several friends and fellow bibliophiles who would love to partake in the discussion, but live too far away to actually physically be here. So I figured, HEY! why not make a blog where we can still all get together and chat? Of course, there are probably MILLIONS already out there, but this one here is "mine" and thus of course, for anyone who really knows me, this blog will be unique, quirky, bizarre, sometimes downright crazy and batshit insane, but will be forever interesting. That, I can promise you.
So for starters, I'm writing this to welcome anyone at all who would like to join, and if you are indeed interested, I'd love to hear some suggestions as to the first book we could all read and discuss and gush or rant over. I welcome any suggestions at all, whether it be fiction, non-fiction, romance, horror, or even foreign (I'm a little handy with languages, and I do tend to love translations and translating). 
So happy reading, and hope to hear from you!! 
lovelovelove xoxo


"If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all."
-Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment